Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Online Apply 2021 Admit Card
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment has published notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant General Duty, Tech (Engg / Elect) for 01-2022 Batch. Those all Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and Apply Online.
The application process for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant 01/2022 batch has been commenced on July 04 by the Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. The ICG Assistant Commandant 01/2022 batch notification advertises 40 General Duty and 10 Technical (Engineering & Electrical) officer positions. All eligible and interested candidates can fill up the online application from July 04 to July 14, 2021, from the official website – joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
What is Important Dates Indian Coast Guard Recruitment GD 2021 –
Start date of online application form – July 04, 2021
Last date to fill online application form – July 14, 2021
E-call letter release date – July 20, 2021 onwards
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment GD Vacancy Details
Post Name – General Duty (GD)
No. of Posts – 40
Post Name – Technical (Engineering/ Electrical)
No. of Posts – 10
Category-wise Vacancy Details
Post Name – GD Vacancy
Unreserved (UR) – 11
Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – 03
Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 07
Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 13
Scheduled Class (SC) – 06
Post Name – Tech (Engg / Elect)
Unreserved (UR) – 03
Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 04
Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 01
Scheduled Class (SC) – 02
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment GD 2021 Eligibility Criteria
General Duty (GD):
(i) Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% aggregate grades;
(ii) Mathematics and Physics as courses up to intermediate or class XII of the 10+2+3 educational plan or equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Physics.
(i) An engineering degree with a minimum of 60% in aggregate;
(ii) A minimum of 60% in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics in Class 12.
– For both branches, the age range is between 20 and 24 years (born between July 1, 1997, and June 30, 2001).
– There is a five-year upper age limit relaxation for SC/ST applicants and a three-year upper age limit for OBC candidates.
Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment 2021 Applications Fees: Candidates (excluding SC/ST candidates who are exempt from payment of fee) are needed to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) through online mode utilising net banking or Visa/ Master/ Maestro/Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
● Candidates will be shortlisted for Preliminary Selection, which will include a Mental Ability Test/Cognitive Aptitude Test, as well as a Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT).
● Candidates who pass Preliminary Selection will be invited to Final Selection, which will take place between late August/early September and early November 2021.
● The Final Selection Process will Include a Psychological Examination, a Group Task, and an Interview (Personality test).
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Selection of the post that you want to apply for.
- Enter the required details in the application form.
- Upload scanned documents and recent passport size photograph.
- Pay the application fee online and cross-check the application form.
- Click on the submit tab and take a print of the confirmation page for future use.